We were officially notified today that all Borough residents, Wards 1 and 2, will vote at the 1st Lutheran Church, 400 Main Street, on November 3rd. Please help us spread the word by sharing this post.
Halloween 2020 will be observed on Saturday, October 31st from 6:30 to 8:30 pm following WABA’s
Annual Halloween Parade on Elm Street which will form at the 8th Street Park at 5:30 pm, move
at 6:00 pm down Elm Street & end at the Watsontown Memorial Park.
Leaf pick-up will begin Monday thru Thursday as needed in the Borough. We ill include pick up in Spruce & Hemlock Alleys again this year.
Be sure to report power outages!!!
During non-business hours, please call 570-742-8772.
If no answer, call 911 !!!
LEWIS TOWNSHIP RECYCLING DROP OFF FACILITY
Mondays from 7 am to 3 pm
1st & 3rd Saturdays from 8 am till noon
Lewis Township Recycling Drop of Facility Notice
This notice is to make you aware that the past few weeks garbage bags full of recyclables and non-recyclables have been left at the facility when closed. This is illegal dumping and may be the cause of the facility having to close permanently. Please bring your recycling on days that we open ONLY. Mondays from 7:00 AM – 3:00 PM and 1st and 3rd Saturdays from 8:00 AM – Noon unless a holiday.
Lewis Township Board of Supervisors
The following are guidelines put into place by Watsontown Borough for the Farmers Market in the Park:
– The Market is open on Saturdays from 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
– There is no charge for space at the Market. Interested vendors should call Watsontown Borough at
570-538-1000 to register
– All spaces at the Market are on a first come, first served basis
– Vendors will supply tables, tents, or anything else they need to sell their goods
– Any products sold at the Market must be home grown, homemade or handmade by the vendor
– Food trucks or other professional food vendors will be limited at the discretion of Watsontown Borough
– Vendors should not expect product exclusivity
– Vendors will follow the Pennsylvania Reopening Guidelines while Northumberland County is in the Green
Green Phase – Vendors and patrons should maintain appropriate physical distancing
Curbside Pick Up
HOURS FOR PICK UP
Monday, Wednesday, Friday 12pm-2pm
Tuesday, Thursday 3pm-6pm
1. Request your items using one of these methods:
a. Use your library card online to place holds within our catalog.
b. Leave a phone message.
c. Send an email request: email@example.com
d. Send a Facebook request: @mghlib
2. Wait for notification – depending on your request method, you may receive a call, text, or
email – and then call us when you plan to pick up. (M,W,F 12p-2p & T,R 3p-6p)
Staff will check out and bag up your items with your name labeled on the bag.
3. Call us when you arrive. We will place bagged items outside on a cart for you to pick up.
Please wear a mask when picking up your items and
maintain social distancing with other
All items must be returned in the book drop, which you can do at your convenience.
Call us if you have questions: 570.538.1381.
We are so glad to be back serving you.
The Borough Office is open again, brush pick-up is scheduled for Tuesday, May12th & Council will not meet on Monday, May 11th. The plan is to conduct the May meeting live and in person on Tuesday, May 26th. Pass along the GOOD news !!!
Please note the parks and restrooms continue to be closed until further notice. Feel free to contact the office with any questions.